- In one God – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by complete inspiration, contains all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to always do evil.
- Those who do not repent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is forgiven, given a new life in Christ, and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, after regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
For more information on the Church of the Nazarene visit nazarene.org